Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You can be pretty sure that you will not have any idea what the J's paid for ther licences, and if the NDA is still in effect (very likely open-ended in that regard), then no-one will know anything until the July Q (recurring payments), which will not be confirmed until the August Q.

Why not? We ( and other infringers) ought to be able to decipher something from our published numbers.

but neither you, I or anyone else will be any the wiser as to the specifics of the J's settlement come April 9th

My point exactly. Why should anyone else license between now and April? Why not hold off until April, analyze the 10Q and then make try to make deal with TPL/PTSC. Why pay 30 million when the J's got off for 25 million. Leckrone and company is not only playing games with us, but the entire list of infringers as well. Maybe this is a good thing?? I'm not expecting many more license before April.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply