Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Feb 14, 2008 12:43PM

Feb 14, 2008 12:45PM

Feb 14, 2008 12:49PM
"21MM shares dumped on the backs of retail between the 13-G filings - 21MM shares!
Shares are shares and warrants are warrants. We shouldn't try to mix them up. It confuses everything!"

First, let me say, that until a certain time, shares and warrants were kind of equal, meaning the warrants were converted in shares and therefore shares had to be sold (btw, all the numbers I wrote were from the filings, so nothing was confused there).
ONLY the SEVEN mio warrants from the warrant-buyback WERE NOT converted in shares, because PTSC bought them, thus you have to deduct this number from the August number.
Second, from my point of view and as I tried to show in my post with the LV and SPE numbers (SPE and LV having 38mio shares/warrants each), I'm convinced that a lot more shares were dumped into the market while the twelve months of 2007.
Anyway, as I tried to explain yesterday, the "second week of April" might not be the salvation for us, because I doubt Swartz will be able to sell his shares until this date (problem is, we don't know the current number of today, as the filing is of 12/31/07).
As SGE1 said (and I stated several times, too) the time frame for Swartz might be May, 31st, meaning the selling could go beyond the release of the 10Q.
Time to go to bed - good night from Germany
Feb 14, 2008 03:15PM

Feb 15, 2008 04:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply