Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Feb 22, 2008 09:33AM

Feb 22, 2008 09:36AM

Feb 22, 2008 09:38AM
"`Cause the critics are the ones who are resonsible and blamable for the sp we all have to notice!

I still canĀ“t get my head round it!"

Dude, it's a pretty simple concept. People who might interested in buying something that looks real promising decide to do a little more research before taking the plunge. They find themselves on message boards, to get a feel for current investor sentiment. All they read is sharp criticism and complaining. They walk away, along with some current longs who buy in to the negativity. Guess what happens?

Now, if that doesn't penetrate, use the exact same scenario in the context of a car you're interested in buying. Looks great, performs well, and the price is unbeliveable. But when you check to see what current owners think of their new, same car, you see a ton of complaints. Would you buy that car? Multply this "experience" by 10,000. What would you expect to see happen with the price of that car. Would it go up, or down?

Add the pressure of probable Swartz dumping.

Blame Swartz? Yes, but a necessary evil till he's gone.

Blame the company? Yes, to some extent, but recognize they are currently restricted.

Blame the positive Longs? Why?

Blame the whiners/complainers? Yes, to a large extent, IMO. Why? Because they have no real restrictions on their behavior, and can blast away non-stop unabated.

They apparently think such behavior is somehow going to improve their situation - let me rephrase that - improve the PPS.

Now that, IMO, is very hard to wrap my head around.

"I want to run faster, but I can't, so I'll shoot myself in the foot, that will surely help!"

Ya know, if we, as a group, collectively focused purely on truthful positive aspects of this investment, and there are many, I wonder what would happen. If all message boards on PTSC were in cooperation, it would be a very social interesting experiment, IMO. But, alas, too many conflicting agendas.

JMHO,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply