Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Feb 22, 2008 09:33AM

Feb 22, 2008 09:36AM

Feb 22, 2008 09:38AM
Feb 22, 2008 10:52AM
I'm not looking for an argument and must say I always find your posts to be informative, specifically in the area of finance. As I stated in my initial response to SGE, I agreed with most of what he said. My point was really aimed at understanding the pschology behind some of the angst investors are feeling. Whether we agree or not is inconsequential. I believe most of the negative posting is born from a general concern for the situation whether that be "normal" investor anxiety or a perception that nothing spoken must be bad news. I'm down 68% on my original investment but I'm sure others are down more and plenty of people are down less. The fact is Mr. Pohl and Mr. Turley have made comments related to our future direction. Although we haven't seen anything, other than Holocom, it most certainly doesn't mean a plan of action isn't being executed as we speak. I was simply interjecting my thoughts on why your starting to see more and more negative postings. The longer the silence continues, whether pre or post NDA, the more nervous and negative investors will become. It's human nature. It doesn't make it right or wrong. From my perspective come April it will all be irrelevant, the truth will reveal itself. I'm hoping 23 1/2 months of trying to be patient will pay off or least give us the answers we've been looking for. GLTY.
New Message
Please login to post a reply