Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The looming question isn't whether or not the SP will move, more importantly will it have staying power? I'm believe it will not hold, atleast at this point. Even if our cash position increases substantially what else will we have to show at this time? The money isn't the issue, we've proven our patents have some kind of value. Swartz will crush the rally and everyone will sit here pissing and moaning trying to understand what has occured for the one millionth time.

I'm not ready to bail, I've waited to long but I do recognize we are a long ways from seeing sustainable price appreciation. Swartz is sitting on 18-23 million shares? That alone will hold us back unless he decides to become a team player and sit on the rest, yeah right. The letter from Goerner says it all:

"I'm excited about the future prospects for Patriot and expect to build an infrastructure within the Company to support a more aggressive assessment of business opportunities."

"We believe that market conditions are favorable for M&A and that quality opportunities will surface."

I'm not buying that Turley set the ground work and Goerner is coming in to complete the M&A. If you want to take his words in the SH letter at face value than he just told us the truth. They are continuing to evaluate what has thus far eluded them. I'm hoping for good numbers to simply acknowledge the court case was worth the battle. Beyond that I don't expect any significant change in the SP or least one that will hold. Trust me, I would love nothing better than to be proven wrong.

Mar 12, 2008 01:05AM
Mar 12, 2008 05:51AM
Mar 12, 2008 06:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply