Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

all the little signings are better than nothing but we need two big signings every quarter to hold earnings stabil. the momentum is good but the last fat boy without the j3 was phillips and that for many many month.

i am here for the fat boys signing because than the volume will increase and swartz can blow away. there are so many companys out with more than 30 billions revenues a year and than the top ten player thats bring the sp up very very fast one top ten player like samsung or ibm + two from the upper 50 every quarter that bring us easy and fast back in the dollar area and will hold there importend now is this quarter to hold the positiv earnings i hope we see 10-15cent in april and this quarter 5 cent + the last quarter 5cent. all together 20-25cent ppe 10 === 2 - 2,50dollar must be real than. so we need a fat boy signing this quarter to start the come back.

all the best i will hold my bag till the music will play my song 

Mar 12, 2008 05:51AM
Mar 12, 2008 06:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply