Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Mar 12, 2008 01:05AM

I disagree completely regarding the relevance of the "fat boys" NOW.

Look at the last Dutton Update Report  from 02/2008 (remember that IMO Dutton's role from the beginning was to show up the negatives and the risk as a kind of "To-do-list"- and so far, most of these negative points have been solved):

"The major risks for investing in Patriot Scientific lie in the area of the USPTO re-examination and the lack of visibility and transparency surrounding the issuances of licenses by TPL Group.  Investors should realize that negative results from the USPTO could result in a major decrease in Patriot Scientific’s common stock and investors will have to live with the untimely release of financial data for licenses. "

As long as the Re-Exams are not finalized in our favour, nothing from importance will change the SP (maybe you remember my posts last year, where I explained, that PTSC has to finish his "product" first, before starting to sell it in bigger dimensions - the last quality control is the USPTO. When the Re-Ex are done, the PTSC IP-product can get delivered with the full price and with (mostly) complete acceptance by the market).

Thus I'm sure TPL is waiting for the USPTO-results before they start going to the "big boys".

GLTY

Mar 12, 2008 05:51AM
Mar 12, 2008 06:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply