Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: What are considered fair royalty rates......interesting article:

Great post and great info. Let me add that for the 25 deals that have been reported, PTSC/TPL have only received 0.05% based on the annual revenues by those companies (which exceeds $420 BILLION - I say that in my best bad guy from Austin Powers movie voice!). Way lower than the market allows, but understandable from the early mover, generate some cash to fight the goliaths perspective. Imagine if Roger Cook & Co. were able to increase that to just 0.5%, STILL 2% less than the going rate for 1 patent and a full 4.5% less that that for a multi patent portfolio cited in your post.

That still very low, but huge increase based on past fees, would amount to $905 MILLION DOLLARS for the 19 unknown licenses!!!!!!! Holy CRAP!

While I hesitate to even type that as I don't think it's in the realm of possibility at this stage, it just shows you the magnitude of what the MMP might produce some day. Ditto on next week as it will certainly be an interesting set of information that we get.

BTW, since everybody is giving Deb the credit for the post, I'm gonna give kudos to her other half as well as I too have wedded a pretty and fiesty Italian lady, and regardless of how much she deserves credit for something when she does it, I think I should get a little credit for it too just for having the wisdom to pick her as my wife, so here's to you Dave! lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply