Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 07, 2008 05:20PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:02PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:15PM

dellbird re: company buy back

The only reason, if Patriot has a choice, should not buy back share, is that they need the money to buy a great company.

If the company is considering any ideas of a dividend, please don't. Buy back shares and help the sp rise. This will increase account value, the same as a dividend.

A buy back might be part of a solution to a declining sp after the predicted spike/sell off we may have. This will keep share price stable and provide a base for the next blast off (don't I hope).

If the sp is ever as low as it was a couple of weeks ago, .38, the company should spend every dime in its chests to buy back, especially if a merger/acquisition is not feesible. Once the re-exams are complete, I believe it will be, game over for our fellow infringers. Patriot can then sell some of those shares bought at .38 on the open market. Swartz will hopefully be out of the picture and mutual funds will buy at a steady pace.

I believe good things are real short term, and great things are right around the corner (year or so).

I hate to be Captain Obvious, but I really don't know what I am talking about. I am wishful:)

Apr 07, 2008 06:37PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply