Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: "the share buyback ship has sailed"... @SGE1 - gcduck
Apr 07, 2008 05:20PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:02PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:15PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:22PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:37PM
Apr 07, 2008 06:41PM

First, I doubt PTSC would have to buy back "tens of millions" of shares to hold us above $5. I'm thinking that it wouldn't take long (a few days maybe) for the investor community to recognize what was going on after we kept bouncing up off $5, maintaining. Such recognition would reinforce the idea of achieving a listing on a major exchange, and all that has to offer as far as further appreciation potential.

Second, you suggest that Dutton, with its OS "warning", is PTSC's "mouthpiece". But how long has Dutton voiced this as a concern? A year, two years? And how many shares did PTSC buy back? More importantly, how many shares COULD PTSC have bought back?

I guess what I'm saying is that IF PTSC really saw this as a major concern, say six months ago, wouldn't they have bought back more than a measely 750K shares while sitting on $10-20M in cash? Wouldn't a light bulb have shown brightly over JT's head? Obviously, it didn't, ergo, PTSC didn't see that light and do IMO the smart thing - the smart thing on multiple levels (reduce float, captialize on PPS appreciation, remove S&L, just to name a few).

I think Dutton is speaking more with its own voice, and not PTSC's. That is, unless PTSC's failure to act when it was so obviously the smart thing to do was even stupider (is that a word?) than it appears. "We see this as a problem, we have the resources to correct it/make a serious dent in it, but we'll just blatantly ignore it". It just defies my old, yet unreliable, friend - logic.

IMO, Dutton is a bit of a farce. They KNOW less than I do, and I KNOW nuttin'!

JMHO,

SDE

New Message
Please login to post a reply