Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Apr 10, 2008 01:45PM
Apr 10, 2008 01:49PM

Apr 10, 2008 02:04PM
Apr 10, 2008 04:27PM
Apr 10, 2008 04:44PM
Apr 10, 2008 04:45PM

Apr 10, 2008 04:51PM

"We simply did not turn on a dime and just decide to give licenses away after achieving momentum. That does not register, nor jive with the 'average' license fees plugged to date, IMO."

I can't agree more. IMO, for the opposite to be true, that being that we gave the J's a license for nothing, would mean that we:

A..Pulled the wool over the eyes of giants like Intel, AMD, HP, Sanyo, etc

B..Settled with 2 J's Fujitsu and Sony, for pretty good #'s

C...Got a favorable Markman on what Cook refered to as a Patent Litigators Dream, Like Owning the Patent on Water

D..Added another decent license in Phillips

and than we went to court, got our bluff called, and the gig is up. Do we really believe this? After several hours of vomiting, and now that I have my wrists stitched back up, I have thought long and hard about why I bought his stock, and it was for one reason and one reason only...the MMP.

So, either I still believe in the MMP and that it has the ability to continue to generate revenue barring bad news from the USPTO, or I believe that it was a fake and we pulled a pretty big scam on the licenses listed above as well as Judge Ward because he rulled favorably for us on the Markman. And for some unknown reason we decide to say to the J's, ya know, we don't agree with JW, we believe you are right. Doesn't make sense.

I am sticking with the MMP. I gotta believe there is more than meets the eye. Either there are royalties, or as Fut and others have alluded too, a future payment contingent on the USPTO reexam. If either case is true, than $$ not received therefore not reported. Yes it sucks because again we are left in the dark, and it gets old. It is a tough spot...like my friend says...we are trapped. Sell today regret tomorrow, or hold today regret tomorrow. Everyone has to decide for themselves. This stock is definitely not for wimps...it is a f'ing gut wrencher! This all my opinion and worth absolutely nothing.

Good luck to everyone! Good luck to you, me, us, and all longs.

P.S. I have not sold a share, thought about it, but didn't. So I might be an idiot!

Apr 10, 2008 06:14PM

Apr 10, 2008 06:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply