Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Here is what I think is a real possibility

posted on Apr 16, 2008 09:39PM

Our license agreements with the J's identified specific products that are infringing. They have agreed to pay a royalty rate based on the sales of these products for the statutory past years they have been infringing (i.e. it has been posted that the infringement period starts when the defendants have been notified that they are infringing). They have agreed to have independent auditors come in and audit the sales so as to come up with the amount of sales that contained infringing products. This audit will take at least a few months to complete. Once it is completed and reviewed by the court the amounts to be paid are agreed upon and payment is made.

I won't even get into the possibility of future infringement.

Based on the above, no licensing revenue would be recorded until the audit is complete. RG's statement about all transactions being included would be accurate as the licensing transaction would not be complete until the numbers are agreed upon.

All jmo.

Apr 17, 2008 07:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply