Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 17, 2008 11:36AM

Jun 17, 2008 11:36AM

"This is what puzzles me about Patriot's desire to have TPL run the business of licensing any IP that Patriot takes on. TPL is not only licensing the MMP on behalf of both companies, it also has its own IP to license for itself. Now Patriot is suggesting (rather, has suggested) that TPL also license IP that Patriot will acquire, albeit for a commission. I'd be interested to know how TPL divides its time between the two IP streams it's got going now, let alone a third, fourth or fifth."

Remember that this new IP would be an additional revenue stream for TPL. TPL management is looking to maximize revenue, so Im sure they would put the efforts to handle this. Im sure TPL will pay their salespeople a comission for every new company to sign on. Since TPL has various departments/ salespeople... im sure it wont a problem. I doubt the same people visiting eg. IBM about the MMP are the same sale guys talking about other IPs/services.... maybe or maybe not.

Again TPL has collected over 250 million dollars on the MMP on 45+ companies. So i have pretty good confidence on their ability to reach customers and close business.

Imagine the cost PTSC will have to incur to hire the salesguys, train them, operating costs, and start customer contacts from scratch. TPL already has the infrastructure set up. With a fix cost... it probably is the fastest, most efficiet means of mass distrubiting the product to the customer

New Message
Please login to post a reply