Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Aug 21, 2008 01:21PM
Aug 21, 2008 04:16PM

What about a cross license deal? That still makes sense to me. That may have even been the event that caused RG and DS to join up.

What happened to the SP? When I left earlier today it was at .26. RG has been good about responding to investors--has anyone asked him if Swartz is still selling and when he mayyyyy be through?

Something else I have been wondering about lately---Do you think that they wanted biajj out of the role of SH advocate? I have never asked him if they indicaated to him if they wanted him to leave, but it seems strange that he picked this time to leave. I was wondering if they wanted him out before it was time to vote on BOD b/c they were concerned that we would write him in on the proxy.

Things are looking pretty good to me right now. We only have a few more days before we find out about the video transfer deal( before the end of Aug.)--that and the DSL seem interesting to me. GL, ads

Aug 21, 2008 05:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply