Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Emtnester - Let's say a positive USPTO ruling comes out...?
Sep 03, 2008 10:09AM
Sep 03, 2008 12:36PM

I do not think it is bogus, and I still think there are private "funds' out there who can invest with little or no restriction for BB stocks...maybe what you need to do is email RG and ask what HE means by "institutional investors" ...as far as my interpretation of them and the ones I am familar with...they are restricted from going into BB stocks and even those that are under $5/share usually are off limits too, unless there is some 'waiver ' for them to jump in...but even then it is usually nearing that plateau.

IMO these "institutions" are not jumping in right now for some reason(BB&PPS&OS) and I am sure plenty of them have heard of us or read about us...if not, shame on the company and their prior PR group and/or others that should have been getting the word out...

On another angle, IBIS could very easily be the "frontrunner" for us getting word out to institutions they are familiar with so when we do get to a new exchange and/or PPS...or both... that they are ready to invest...

But, IMO, there are no big institutions going to buy in now or even in the near future unless we see a higher PPS and a lot less OS...probably after a RS..JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply