Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: IntellaSys’ 40-core Processor Technology Creates Industry Benchmark for Embedded

Re: IntellaSys’ 40-core Processor Technology Creates Industry Benchmark for Embedded

posted on Sep 24, 2008 07:35AM

I'm sure they will collect every cent they can. However, they have chosen to be in the chip business. Selling chips may be much more lucrative for them than litigating licenses. I would also think much more amiable.

For some reason the licensing activity has slowed down from what we all expected. Patent recertification possibly. But, maybe because TPL has developed their chip business to the point of it being more profitable then litigating.

Like I said in my earlier post. There will still be MMP lincensees, but I'm sure there will be those who see the benefit of using what Moore has recently developed.

Let's hope the software and security business that PTSC has chosen to be in, is as profitable or more so than the chip business TPL has chosen to be in.

Several others here have commented on why TPL is doing what they are doing. I agree with most of them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply