Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: My top 3 favorite comments about TPL from Agora posters

1. Every single time the TPL group signs a license or develops a new technology, some how PTSC got the short end of the stick. That TPL is giving special package deals for signing MMP...eg. Sony..lol. People tend to forget that the TPL group licenses several IPs, some which they own... some that they dont!!!.. Many have nothing to do with the MMP....

2. TPL is no longer interested in pursing the MMP and has done a poor job of signing licenses. As 50% owner of the MMP patent and having collected $240 MILLION DOLLARS after 50 or so licenses...suddenly the MMP is bad business.. lol Time to close shop and forget about the infringement damages of another 300+ companies

3. TPL is giving away the farm. Taken from the latest PACER"

Plaintiffs have met with Alliacense several times to discuss a possible license, with the most recent meeting having taken place on Oct. 29, 2007 at ASUSTeK’s headquarters in Taipei, R.O.C. During such meetings, Alliacense has consistently demanded that Plaintiffs take a license or risk possible infringement liability. Although Plaintiffs and Alliacense
have since discussed the possibility of a license, the parties have been unable to reach any agreement to date."

_ The fact that this is still on-going in the court, tells me that TPL is still sticking to their guns..otherwise they would have already come to an agreement with a "discounted" license deal.

Just having some fun.... i have always been a strong supporter of TPL efforts in licensing the MMP. Has the pace slowed?? Yes, but i think that has alot of do with the Price per license increasing...and the Patent Review process...

Lets see how it goes...

New Message
Please login to post a reply