Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: lambetslunatics / Re: I'd consider selling MMP if USPTO re-validates

I believe I'm more pragmatic than optimistic.

Said they have a 3 million part data base which is believed to be the largest in the world as a result of their reverse engineering , circuit extraction and product report production of infringers equipment

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/messa...

They are able to show just where potential infringement occurs and in which products.

Please bear in mind that individual patents are not being licensed but the MMP portfolio in its entirety and for this reason I believe that having just one patent revalidated will open the gates to faster licensing, with all revalidated, the signings will be much more rapid, in my very humble opinion.

Remember, their technologists will have been reading the same USPTO information that all others have and advising accordingly as to potential infringement based on that additional information.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply