Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Some extracts from the Cohen Report

posted on Jan 06, 2009 06:11AM

FWIW, here are some interesting statements from the current Cohen report - and btw, the price target between 1,13 an 1,64 is for 2011...

"We expect IP licensing revenue to be stable

Equity in Earnings of Affiliates from 2009 - 2013: 20,000,000 per year"

Hm, this is definitely NOT an exciting story regarding the MMP and the supposed several hundreds of infringing companies.

"In June, 2008, the Company purchased NuPOWER semiconductor, owner of

patents for power management in electronic devices. The company has decided

not to pursue business in this arena."

Ok, then why did we purchase NuPOWER, if we do not pursue its business?

"Chart 6: Licensees of the MMPTM Portfolio"

In this list NO Matsushita/Panasonic/JVC and Toshiba mentioned - why???

"$49,500 for 100 pages"

PTSC paid a lot for this report - let's hope it's worth the money...

In a nut shell: The "old" but exciting story of PTSC as an IP company with an asset of patents, which "rule the world" and would bring in hundreds of millions of dollars (read the phrases of Mr. Pohl and Turley in the last three years) seems to be dead.
While I have to accept this dramatic change, I would like to get some explanations, why the former management spread this story over and over again - and why the current website of PTSC still tells this story.
And why the 584 patent is still mentioned as one of the top three MMP patents on the website and in the Cohen report, while we all know, claim 29 got rejected. Thus I'd like to get more information, what the company thinks about the 584 TODAY.

BTW: I wish everyone on this board a great and healthy 2009!

Jan 06, 2009 07:44AM
Jan 06, 2009 08:19AM
Jan 07, 2009 09:53AM
Jan 07, 2009 01:53PM
Jan 07, 2009 02:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply