Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jan 06, 2009 07:44AM
Jan 06, 2009 08:19AM
Jan 07, 2009 09:53AM
Jan 07, 2009 01:53PM
Jan 07, 2009 02:44PM

Sorry Ignited I'm not checking in as frequently as I usually do these days.

The only problem I see with your scenario is that it takes time. How many years are we talking for RG to do what we all hope he can. The BB is not the place PTSC wants to be. RG has mentioned a reverse split in his letters in the past. I think by doing so he is laying the groundwork to get us thinking about a reverse split to get us off the BB and attract the larger/longterm mutual fund type investors. Once we get to NASDAQ and he grows the company more there is no reason that PTSC can't split the stock back to increasing the number of shares.

It's no different than the way PCP grew from a garage shop business to a fortune 500 business today. The only difference is that PTSC needs to reduce the number of shares to get us off the BB short term at the right time and put us on a better exchange for less volatile growth imo.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see RG take this company to $5.00 with 500,000,000 shares. But realistically we will probably not get to $5.00 on the BB when 500,000 shares can move this stock .05 cents depending on the MM's mood.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply