Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If this is only a reexam similar to here is the US, I do not believe it is necessary for it to made public

I tend to agree as a nullity proceedings are not per se litigation, merely a defense of patent validity.

We Are Dependent Upon A Joint Venture In Which We Are A Passive Partner For Substantially All Of Our Income

In June of 2005, we entered into a joint venture with TPL, pursuant to which TPL is responsible for the licensing and enforcement of our microprocessor patent portfolio. This joint venture has been the source of virtually all of our income since June of 2005. Therefore, in light of the absence of significant revenue from other sources, we should be regarded as entirely dependent on the success or failure of the licensing and prosecution efforts of TPL on behalf of the joint venture. Sales of our microprocessor products and data security products have resulted in limited revenues. Our microprocessor product lines are no longer being actively marketed, and only generate limited and sporadic sales
Be well
New Message
Please login to post a reply