Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 20, 2009 06:33AM
Mar 20, 2009 07:08AM
Mar 20, 2009 11:16AM

Mar 20, 2009 11:23AM
Mar 20, 2009 11:27AM
Mar 20, 2009 01:01PM
Mar 20, 2009 01:15PM
Mar 20, 2009 01:43PM

Milestone,

Not to belabor the point, but...you say, "A fair price is not based on the current share price but on the potential valuation of assets."

I would submit that there is no fairer price for a public company than what it's share price is at. If it was worth any more or any less, it would be trading at that. Potential only counts in the minds of speculators or traders. If a legal offer was tendered, there would be a vote. The BOD would make a recommendation to accept or not. I would put money on the outcome of the vote based on the BOD recommendation.

It is what it is.

There is nothing stopping anyone from doing a takeover at any time. Once they hit %5 they have to file. Then based on past history the price will appreciate according to market forces.

As of the close on Friday this company was worth .084 a share. Nothing more, nothing less. Anything else is speculation, and once upon a time many people made a killing based on speculation here. Hopefully they were able to realize their profit. Since that one time spike there have been a handful of people controlling and profitting. They will continue to do whatever is best for themselves. I hope as many people as possible are able to be on the right side of whatever path they choose to take.

Good Luck,

(I) C. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply