Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 20, 2009 06:33AM
Mar 20, 2009 07:08AM
Mar 20, 2009 11:16AM

Mar 20, 2009 11:23AM
Mar 20, 2009 11:27AM
Mar 20, 2009 01:01PM
Mar 20, 2009 01:15PM
Mar 20, 2009 01:43PM
Mar 21, 2009 07:48AM

Since posting my position regarding a "fair value" (post below) there has been the revalidation in Germany, and the final action on the '336 which still has a long way to go before any final resolution.

I am therefore still of the opinion that the current share price does not reflect anything like the "fair value" of the assets, and in the unlikely event of an offer being recommended by the Board will have no hesitation whatsoever in using the Delaware Chancery Court to seek redress in the event that I believe the offer is not a fair price.

Re: A "poison pill" billwilke

posted on Feb 10, 08 02:13PM

Couldn't an argument be made that the current price of 40 cents (which is certainly ridiculous IMO) includes the value of PTSC's share of PDS?

Couldn't an argument be made (in court) that this is what the market values this company at and the offer which was probably accepted by a majority of shareholders in order to happen was a fair one and the minority who oppose it are just wrong?

Wouldn't the fact that a majority accepted it have a huge impact on the court?

Let's go back to where this started today,

Well, off the top of my head, if TPL were to offer the shareholders of PTSC a "premium" of 20% over the present shareprice (Undervalued in my opion), They could own the whole show for less than $200 million. The PTSC BOD could accept the offer as being in the best interest of the shareholders and pocket some cash at the same time.Everything moves over to the private side of the equation and we get 50 cents or so for our trouble...Not what I had in mind!

http://www.agoracom.com/ir/patriot/m...

The market currently values PTSC @ 40 cents on what it knows, however, TPL are aware of ALL the recent settlement figures, which the market DOES NOT know. They have also given an indicative valuation for future license fees for approximately 500 potential infringers. That a majority might want to settle for 50 cents does not negate the fact that there will be a minority, myself included, who will use every legal means possible to ensure a fair valuation for our shares.

Interestingly, the majority who accepted the initial offer will not benefit in the event of a higher fair price being obtained at court.

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forum...

This is not about putting money on the outcome of a vote for a recommended offer but on those who reject that offer seeking what they believe to be a fair price.

You might like to view this too:

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forum...

In my very humble opinion, the potential to litigate in Germany at least counter-balances the current status of the '336 and other pending re-examinations.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply