Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Looks like the MMP is still worth somthing!Ease 2002

I've seen many posts on this forum that state that the MMP isn't going to bring in the big money like we once thought.

Or that the MMP is all but dead beause of the USPTO rejections so far.

Or that RG has been downplaying the significance of the MMP.

All of these posts are opinions from people that don't know what the're talking about.

Now the question is why did PTSC not inform us about Moore breaking with TPL? People that don't have the facts are again speculating as to why PTSC would do this and what impact it will have on licensing going forward. Automatically these people are jumping to negative scenarios. Insinuating that PTSC is trying to rip off investors in some way without knowing the details.

Do we know for a fact that TPL and Moore have broke off all ties?

Is it possible that TPL and Moore are still working together and are trying to work out the ownership issue amounst themselves?

Is it possible that RG and PTSC were kept in the dark on this issue because Moore did not work directly for PTSC?

TPL just licensed three new customers perhaps Moore and TPL have already worked out their issues and this is old news? Perhaps this was the reason the licensing came to a hault for a period of time until Moore and TPL worked things out?

All I'm saying is lets keep our heads and gather the facts before we let our emotions and whatever happened in the past cloud our judgement. Lets not speculate and make irresponsible statements that PTSC is trying to rip us off without knowing all the details. I just don't see the value in trying to stirr up the pot in this way. We're trading at a dime for crying out loud why do we insist on driving the stock even lower on wild ass specuation. Lets forward our questions and concerns to RG in a responsible manner.

Some of us are still believing this company will become somthing someday it could be tommorrow or two years from now. Some longs have all but given up and can only find fault in everything that happens. Perhaps I'm a fool for believing I'm going to make some money on this stock someday and Yes it may be worthless someday as well but that is a risk I took.

All the best,

Steve

Apr 03, 2009 01:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply