Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Looks like the MMP is still worth somthing!Patientman

Can you acknowledge that licensing has recently picked up significantly since the entire MMP was revalidated in Germany?

Also can you acknowledge that your statement of "the price of a license has dropped significantly" is for past licenses and that these facts may not apply to the recent 3 licenses?

Can you acknowledge that you and I do not know how much was paid for the last three licenses and we wont know until we see the the upcoming "Q"s.

Can you acknowledge that just because Leckrone said that companies are reluctant to sign up because of the re-exams that it is quite possible that things have changed in regards to the MMP since the revalidation of the MMP in Germany and that that statement may no longer apply today.

Can you acknowledge that you and I don't know how significant the German revalidation was and that that event may have spurred increased pressure on companies to license and possibly pay higher rates for a license now?

Yes the final rejections by the USPTO is a serious matter and one that demands our attention. I for one do not know if a portion of the MMP is invalidated in the U.S. what effect that may have on licensing going forward when the entire MMP was found to be valid in Germany. Also you should understand that just because you have given up hope that the USPTO will revalidate the patents that some here on this forum still believe the patents will be revalidated by the USPTO and until the fat lady sings, I'm going to remain optomistic about the MMP. Is that so wrong?

I don't agree that the MMP paying off big is a huge long shot. I think we've cleared a lot of hurdles on this journey but I still believe the pay off for the MMP once/if revalidated by the USPTO could still be huge and I can't for the life of me understand why after all we've been through that you of all people would give up on the MMP now before the USPTO has ruled in final. We may be very close to breaking out on this stock if the USPTO ultimately revalidates the MMP. Just know that some here at least I still believe that the patents will bee revalidated by the USPTO and that the pay off for the MMP may still be huge and not as big a long shot as you make it out to be.

I wish you all the luck in the world, but I will remain optomistic about the MMP and PTSC. Based on what I know as fact not by what posters on this forum post.

All the best,

Steve

Apr 03, 2009 01:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply