Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Steve .. Iol, I just started posting again yesterday,so now who are youBiajj

I am a long time PTSC investor. I do not carry the respect and admiration that you do on this forum and I never will. I clearly don't know exactly what I'm doing as I said I am currently 290K down on my investment.

I am also the guy that posted here a vote to get you to remain as our representative at PTSC.

I truly hope that your starting to post here again is a decision that you've made to take a more active role here as many on this forum including myself respect your knowledge and have missed your knowledgable posts.

You have to admit that prior to being our shareholder representative you posted here on this forum very regularly and that after you resigned as our shareholder representative that you have posted here very infrequently and when you have the posts have been negative towards PTSC and some posters on this forum. You are the one shareholder that has the most interaction with PTSC. I would just like to know why you are trying to instill doubt and fear in investors minds over the Moore /TPL MMP ownership issue when at least in my view none of us know the details of the facts of what is going on. Since you and Ron left this forum looks to Milestone for legal interperatations and he is a valued and respected poster on this forum. Why do you find it necessary to belittle his posts?

I am not trying to attack you in any way, I have no ill feelings toward you and I respect you as many here do. If you could honestly answer these questions I for one would like to end this and move on.

Are you bitter from past experience with PTSC because you were misled or mistreated in some way as our shareholder representative?

Did you ride the stock price all the way down or did you sell some or most of your position?

Are you looking to buy more PTSC stock at lower levels?

One only has to look at the stock chart to know that many of us investors especially loyal longs have taken a beating on this investment so far. But because we follow this so closely most of us understand why the stock price is where it is and still remain optomistic about our investment and the future of the MMP and PTSC. We are attacked and called pumpers because we still are optomistic about our investment.

I for one welcome your return to this forum and your knowledable posting.

Can you post any positive thoughts you have regarding the MMP and PTSC as I for one would like and respect what you have to say?

What do you think about the recent revalidation of the MMP in Germany?

Is this revalidation enough to go after infringing companies in your opinion without having the revalidation of the USPTO?

What do you think about the recent licenses that were signed?

How do you feel about the USPTO rejections and do you feel these rejections will be overturned and eventually re-validated?

What are your thoughts about Crossflo, Holocom and the rest of the aquisitions RG has made?

All the best,

Steve

Apr 03, 2009 01:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply