Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I am very troubled by the information on Mr. Moore's website today.......

I really don't have a solution, but I never got us in this situation in the first place. When the master agreement between TPL and Patriot was made public, I was one of the first to critize it. I didn't like the idea of merging a public and private company in a deal, whereas the private company was one in control of reporting information. I foresaw possible problems with the SEC, and how it may affect investors. A lot of common sense issues have been over-looked. So I guess you like our relationship with TPL?

Also, I was once in business with a very likeable individual, who was good for business, but who had some bad reporting habits to the IRS. I trusted this person, but it took me 10 years to get out of IRS hell and try to keep my business afloat, meet payroll. I paid back every penny I owed and worked 10 years for next to nothing. So if you are involved with some enity that you cannot trust, the lesson I learned is to sever your ties as soon as you can, because the longer you wait the more it will cost you. You never win with cheaters, and if you have suspicions learn to trust your instincts. My father always told me" Son always try to do the right thing" So one day I asked him, "dad how do you know what the right thing to do is" he said " you'll know because at that particular time, the right thing will be the hardest thing to do at that particular moment" My business was really doing well, but I had suspicions that I didn't act on, I had a family to support. I wished I had listened to my dad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply