Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Investor Relations RE: GSA Press Release. Thanks Yaz, I ..

Re: Investor Relations RE: GSA Press Release. Thanks Yaz, I ..

posted on Apr 29, 2009 07:03AM

As someone who is seriously upside down in this stock, I hope everyone understands that I really want positive things for this stock. That being said, I think the Truth is more important than being positive. If it's positive truth, then wonderful! If it's negative truth; then at least you know where you stand.

So, not to discourage positivity, but I say let's deal with the truth; as opposed to only focusing on the positive and possibly ignoring negative truths that may bite us in the rear.

Unfortanetly, facts are sometimes hard to come by when dealing with this company. But I say let's all be real with each other. We're here to discuss what's going on with this company and our investments in it. Let's try and deal with facts truthfully. In a positive light, we can really help each other with information and understanding when it comes to dealing with this company. I would rather see more of that than a lot of personal sniping.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply