Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Moore may be intelligent... but emotionally still childish...

Re: Moore may be intelligent... but emotionally still childish...

posted on May 28, 2009 09:33AM

Does anyone but me find his whole "blog" thing strange (if it is him at all)? First he talks about the weather, the house, his various hikes around the lake and so forth..and then launches into this whole diatribe about Lectrone did this or that and describes transactions that did or did not take place..who the heck is his intended audience?...I mean who typically would know what the heck he is talking about?..does everyone who reads his blog know about Lectrone and the various associated dealings?..

OK..if his intended audience is Lectrone or PTSC shareholders..how would he know that it would get relayed back to Lectrone or us for that matter..I find the whole thing sort of illogical / lacking merit..

If this blog is frustrating our dealings with potential infringers (as mentioned previously by Moore), I think the whole mess could be actionable on the part of PTSC against either TPL, Moore or both for that matter..if we wanted to go that route (which I am sure that we probably do not - and I am not suggesting more litigation)...at the least, it may be grounds to get out of the commercialization agreement that we have with TPL..(total conjecture on my part..but there should be reasons for cause to terminate the agreement and mutual indemnification clause..if we were inclined to go this route..(probably not of course). My point being, Moore should not be discussing this stuff nor should he be discussing the potential damage caused by Lectrone's actions, non-actions, or Moore's actions or non-actions - especially where money..or shareprice, etc. is concerned..

aimo of course..

May 29, 2009 10:30AM
May 29, 2009 02:20PM
May 29, 2009 06:54PM
May 30, 2009 04:05AM
May 30, 2009 04:16AM
May 30, 2009 04:23AM

May 30, 2009 05:11AM
May 31, 2009 11:41PM

Jun 01, 2009 01:22AM

Jun 01, 2009 03:37AM
New Message