Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Enough is Enough. The Entertainent Value NEVER ENDS! - Fatwollit
Jul 16, 2009 04:13PM
Jul 16, 2009 06:24PM

Actually it doesn't surprise me that you gave both Brain and I a thumbs up. Many, myself included, are frustrated with the BoD. But, IMO, he's the wrong guy to pass the message (for a myriad of reasons). And a mutany isn't the way to go about it, and it's time people reach the conclusion (reality) that I have - there is no effective way to go about it. We're pretty much stuck with these folks until they decide to leave. Either recognize this reality, or bail if you can't handle it (not directed at you). Hanging on thinking mere shareholders actually have any power to do anything "real" about the makeup of the BoD is truly delusional, IMO. I believe this is the basis of some saying "hey, this is an OTCBB penny stock". It's the nature of the beast.

As for the timing of those announcements, you're right, IMO they should have come in reverse sequence. It would have been far more logical IMO if they'd come out with the guidance update first, with their explanation that things aren't happening as fast as expected/planned/desired (re: ID the problem/concern), then come out with the Baroni announcement suggesting they are doing something to address that problem/concern. The way they did it makes it look like they were slow/late with the guidance update. This may not necessarily have been the case, but it gives that appearance.

Slipping back into "lurk sometimes" mode.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply