Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Baroni's fees .. Ease, I think that if we discover...Ease
Dec 29, 2009 03:24PM

Dec 29, 2009 04:13PM

Pick fights? I react to all your bashing, finally asked and pressed the question concerning your endeavor and motivations, you bailed and I succeed in ending that particular bashing out of you - for now, until the stupid people on Agora need you to remind them, right?

Since then you've been the one on the attack. You were exposed. All I've done is criticize the goofy things you say in your posts - and it's easy (and quite fun I must say!).

As for my recent buys and posts preceeding that buy, they were completely up front and honest. I made my motivations extremely clear all the way through - I'm in the market to buy and want to buy at the lowest possible PPS. Somehow that equates to doing something extemely slimey and underhanded, like blatantly and frequently bashing and not revealing true motivations. And please explain how that is anything like bashing? Are the words "I want to buy" lost on you?

You're a bit off on the numbers (.18), and I didn't think we going to go lower than where we were at the time (otherwise I would have just held back the buy endlessly - nothing said I HAD TO invest at all), so I bought. There have been a couple of times in my investing life that I held back a buy waiting, something really good happened, and I found myself with my pants around my ankles running, trying to chase up that buy - it's the worst feeling in investing IMO. Woulda coulda shoulda - oh crap!

Actually, it was Ignite that had the power. You were just the follower who saw all those "thumbs up" for his post and ran with it. Look at the subject line on a bunch of your recent posts, then try again with your "thumbs up doesn't matter" non-sense.

SGE

PS: We both have WAY too much time on our hands! LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply