Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Baroni's fees .. Ease, I think that if we discover...Thanks for the info
Dec 29, 2009 03:24PM

Dec 29, 2009 04:13PM

SGE, I was a programmer for UTC on the Trident -- mainly rocket guidance systems. Interesting stuff. Worked at a cool facility in Coyote, CA. About 10 miles in the mountains off of highway 101......nothing there but trees and scrub bush.....then out of nowhere an enourmous UTC developement center, armed to the teeth. UTC did underground testing on their weapons there....we called it the bomb factory. It was a strange facility not too many folks knew about. The facility is still there.

i know this is not on topic......but getting tired of the bickering. we are here to make money on our PTSC investment and I cant believe anyone is happy with what has transpired over the last few years.......patience is the only hope we have......and we need managment to do the right things.

glta teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply