Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Except for the fact that he may not want this, why would Baroni not be a better candidate for the BoD.

From what I read of Gloria Felcyn, her bio states that she is trained in forensic accounting. My understanding of this specialty is that a forensic accountant is trained to look for falsifications and manipulations of accounts. If and this is a big IF...something has not been kosher with TPL's accounting, shouldn't she have picked up on this long ago, especially since she indicated that she had access to their books?

She represented Helmut Faulk Sr. years ago which is why I assume she is on the board today. Helmut Faulk Jr was probably also appointed because of his father. I think we can assume that Johnson was appointed because of his connections with Swartz and the funding issues. Somehow this whole connection thing makes me a little uncomfortable.

Clock is ticking......start throwing out some names. Also, John Burns, CEO of Holocom might be another good candidate. Maybe we can come up with three good people and vote three others out.

John M. Burns
Mr. Burns is a seasoned executive and director with over 40 year’s of hands-on
experience in a variety of industries. Trained as an engineer and lawyer, he is actively
engaged as an investor in a number of companies, with management roles when needed,
through his firm, Scripps Ventures, Inc. In that capacity he has helped a number of
startup and mature companies in the fields of communications, IT, defense services,
medical technology and energy. Most recently he has specialized in troubled companies,
and their restructuring.
He currently serves as Chairman & CEO of Holocom, Inc., a manufacturer of specialty
communications enclosures for defense and other classified/sensitive networks, and is a
Director and Audit Chair for AIRSIS, Inc. an M2M device, and marine domain
awareness company.
Financial advisory or funding engagements have entailed sums from as little as $25,000
to $50,000,000. Current or prior companies that he has assisted with either capital
formation or consulting include (too many to list) Merrill Lynch, US DOE, Cheng Power
Systems, CNG/Dominion, SYS Technologies, Fulbirght Jaworski, Furth Farner Blumly
& Mason, PSNM, Williams Companies, Luce Forward, Sempra, Intellicion/Southern
Companies, MediCredit, PG&E, Baker & Botts, eStudySite, Steptoe Johnson, Primary
Funding Corporation, Raytheon, Marubini, and many more.
He is active in corporate governance, as a member of Corporate Directors Forum,
Program Committee, and has served on numerous private and public company boards.
He was a key Director for SYS Technologies, helping lead that company from a sleepy
OTC firm with a $1.5 million market cap and $5 million in revenues (1996) to $50
million in market cap, $75 million revenues (2006) and AMEX listing. Other board roles
include AIRSIS, Alturdyne, Holocom Networks, Power Partners International, Primary
Funding, LEAD San Diego, COMBO, and others.
He holds a BS in Civil Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and a Juris
Doctorate from University of San Diego.
February 2009

New Message
Please login to post a reply