Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Does Leckrone benefit - Excellent Point on Point - Out of the shadow
Aug 15, 2010 06:29PM

Instead of blaming posters for being part of the TPL cabal for pointing out the weaknesses of our Board and previous Mgmt (?) carousel this post from Lamb attempts to take a professional and business approach to our current situation. Without question the (unsecured) loan we made to TPL is an obvious tool that is being used against PTSC. Without the loan or if it had been secured our position in this legal matter would have been that much stronger.

Who can argue that the use of the money we "lent" to the Lecky's have not only given them funds to fight us in court but without the money might TPL at this point be part of our past? Since the beginning the MA has been a collar around our neck. We a public company have been totally controlled by a private held company run by truly in my opinion unstable and historically financially unsecure individuals.

For anybody to question Lamb, Ron, Stan, Brian, Bush or any of the other solidly long and strong Patriot share holders are wasting time (they are not bashers or looking to drag down the stock price). We should all be rowing in the same direction and that is to correct the situation on our Board of Directors and as I have often said, strong management with a solid financial background.

In closing this is how I see our situation.... we have a weak board, we have weak management at the best, we have a slick and suspect partner that controls way to much of who we are, we are running out of time with the help of our partner, we with C Moore have at least one strong patent that should be making us a money machine (corporate ATM) and in my opinion we should fight with our last breath to win this legal battle with TPL and then concentrate on taking on as many infringers as possible within the time line left to us. If TPL has been honest to any extent they have done most of the reverse engineering work to prove our case against most infringers and I for one would make a deal to TPL at this moment.... pay us the money you owe us, give us all the reverse engineering information you have and we will allow you to maintain a small percentage of the proceeds we collect, (something like 5% - 10% rather then the 50% they are currently allowed and of which we have not seen anything recently.

Folks, this is the USA but let us not forget that arguing over the little stuff only gives strength to those who against us. Most of us want the Company (i.e. s/p) to succeed so let us stop this bashing and pumping nonsense and do what Lamb has done in his recent post and make some sense and lets figure out what we can do about this turn of events in a rational, logical and professional manner.

Back to the shadows and thanks for allowing me to ramble

marc

Aug 15, 2010 09:49PM
Aug 15, 2010 09:52PM
Aug 15, 2010 10:19PM
Aug 15, 2010 10:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply