Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: All shareholders. By your Actions they will know You..
Oct 06, 2010 10:56AM
Oct 06, 2010 11:31AM

Bill

You say, "I say we also write each board president and directors that PTSC' BOD is associated with. How embarrassing would it be if the guy you were sitting next to knows you're a failure...on a daily basis...."

Hmmm I am sure they will be heartbroken thinking of that as they lounge poolside. Failure?..yes the business may be, but personally they have the golden goose in their hen house.

The financial landscape is littered with failed businesses and successful executives. PTSC is nothing new (especially in the penny realm). Each an everyone of them can say, " It is a shame for the company/business/shareholders, but I tried REALLY hard" What they won't be saying is, "Let us easy your loss some...here is a few thousand from our own fortunes."

As an aside to that...say CM wins big against TPL...gets a huge judgement, as do we. What prevents them from declaring backruptcy, using Baroni to dismantle, and then go on their merry way? I would venture to guess they could hold out for quite a while while backruptcy works it's absolving magic. In a year or two/3, the BOD will still have been getting paid, they may end up with 50% of the MMP and CM ends up with his original 50%. everyone is back to square one. Heck if it takes that long then I could even see PTSC filing for bankruptcy, having to pay creditors (ie lawyers) themselves and shareholders last of all.

I said earlier and I meant it with no offense...you can pretty much do 4 things. Buy, Sell, Hold, and vote your shares.

I am familiar with quite a few failures of "cant misses" (Bre-X, enron, XYBR [an agoracom darling] Nortel, CompUSA, Lehman Bros, etc etc etc, but I can't say I know of a single shareholder revolt that led to a turn around in a corporation.

As I said, no offense, but personally/financially PTSC/TPL cronies are far from failures.

Good Luck

(I) C. W.

Oct 06, 2010 04:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply