Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: All shareholders. By your Actions they will know You..
Oct 06, 2010 10:56AM
Oct 06, 2010 11:31AM

Milestone you copy paste and state..."As an aside to that...say CM wins big against TPL...gets a huge judgement, as do we. What prevents them from declaring backruptcy, using Baroni to dismantle, and then go on their merry way?

A "huge judgement", perhaps?"

You can't get blood from a stone..if they could afford a huge judgement, they wouldn;t have needed our loan.

As an educated legal person, what is your experience with companies/corporations that face court ordered judgements and they don't have the money to pay? My non legal experierence is that they fold up....Southern Poverty Law Center is quite astute at crushing opponentts and wiping them out of existance with that sort of thing. They take what they can through foreclosure and that's that.

If you know of an alternative to that type of scenario in the face of a "huge judgement" in the business world I would be interested in reading about it.

Thanx

(I) C. W.

Oct 06, 2010 04:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply