Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hey, I'm not sure what makes you so hysterical in your need to try to discredit posts I make, but I'm not interested in playing "mine's bigger" with you. If you don't believe me, and are unwilling to do the homework on your own, then hey, go on being "pleased with the results" just like the company has been.

Apparently in your rage, you were blinded to the words "current situation", ie. contemporaneously with PTSC's suit against TPL. Your history on MMP reveues is pointless, as for starters it's inaccurate, and secondly, in round figures, only about $50M was collected in the last 3 fiscal years, of which PTSC received less than $15M. That's less than 30%, and if you look at just 2010 and 2011 FY, it drops to less than 25%, and so on and so on. But again, these types of FACTS don't seem important to you, though they're the center of my post that started this thread.

Neither does the fact that part of what is classified as "third party expenses" in PDS's financials, is the money TPL gets for their patent lobbying efforts, not just MMP legal fees. Again, you're too interested in trying to ridicule to do the homework to realize it.

Ultimatley, you're focus is on juvenile attempts to embarass and ridicule, so have at it. I'll accept that I've overestimated your seriousness. I'll let you enjoy your pointless banter and juvenile challenges. Have fun.

New Message
Please login to post a reply