Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 25, 2011 03:43PM
Oct 25, 2011 04:23PM
Oct 25, 2011 04:40PM

As you may recall, in light of his rather "qualified" response to a question from l2007s whether he has ever been offered compensation from PTSC, I reiterated the question to SGE1 asking for an unequivocal response, yes or no.

As I reported, I have on numerous occassions in the recent past, e-mailed serious and respectful questions to PTSC, without even an acknowledgement, much less a response. I read here that SGE1 receives personal telephone responses to his inquiries. Now I see that you also are receiving similar calls back from the company CEO.

In light of that fact, and to be fair, I feel it necessary to ask, have you ever been offered compensation from PTSC? As I did with SGE1, I would request and appreciate a direct, unqualified response.

As I mentioned in my post to SGE1, I'm not accusing him, nor am I accusing you of any wrong doing in asking the question (a point that seems to be lost on many readers here), but simply trying to explore possible questionable company practices.

I would appreciate a response. Thanks.

Nov 11, 2011 09:03PM
Nov 12, 2011 09:59PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply