Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 15, 2012 09:39PM
Apr 15, 2012 10:00PM
Apr 15, 2012 10:12PM
Apr 16, 2012 03:06AM
Apr 16, 2012 09:33AM
Apr 16, 2012 10:18AM
Apr 16, 2012 10:32AM
Apr 16, 2012 10:49AM
Apr 16, 2012 10:54AM
Apr 16, 2012 10:58AM
Apr 16, 2012 11:06AM
Apr 16, 2012 11:24AM

You know what the hillarious part REALLY is?! You're the one that's ACTUALLY being NEGATIVE!

I threw out an analysis of what PTSC might report with respect to MMP revenues collected by PDS for the quarter based on conservative historical licensing amounts, and identities of companies that have signed.

I didn't project any lofty license numbers, but in fact, kept them completly in line with the most recent licensing figures, most of which came at troubled times when PTSC & TPL were fighting amongst themselves, and the USPTO was still in the re-exam process for some of the patents. Something that is no longer the case.

I even suggested that there's a possibility that the licensing fees might reflect unusually high quarterly numbers based on certain bits of information that have been provided by the agents in the licensing partnership, and the presssure of the pending Markman Ruling.

I haven't even criticized the BOD in any of the posts I've made recently, with the exception of rebutting your suggestion that my posts, rather than the BOD itself are what has fomented discontent with the BOD. Rather, I've indicated in my analysis, that we may be seeing progress being made with respect to the company's efforts depending on the results revealed. I know that's a foreign concept to you that results matter, but hopefully you can comprehend that concept.

The REALITY is it's YOU who have been projecting negatives about PTSC. It's YOU who suggest that there's no way that the licensing figures could reach "average" levels. It's YOU who suggest that the BOD isn't able to properly control its licensing partner at their own shareholder meeting. It's YOU who suggest that the quarter will dissapoint "average" expectations. It's YOU who seems to believe there is no scenario that will provide a rise to the shareprice and that the only hope is to blindly and baselessly promote PTSC in the hope that some new potential shareholders will read the board and buy your shares at a higher price based on unsupported opinions and "to the moon" type posting.

Why so negative in your PTSC perceptions? Is that somehow MY and some stillpoint fantasy world "co-conspirators" of mine's fault? I hope you'll find a way to project a more positive outlook on PTSC as we know that's what's going to raise the shareprice.

Apr 16, 2012 01:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply