Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: FutTheWuk / Re: As long as I'm putting in the time...

"and unceremoniously been dumped as the shareholder rep (once Pohl, Swartz' guy, was gone - any connection)"

As you post suggests, you seem to be very knowledgeable about Brian, the particulars about his PTSC investment (especially the financial ones) and his relationship with the players there. Please inform us when this "unceremonious dumping" occurred? What exactly was the role of the shareholder representative to the PTSC Advisory Board? When was the last meeting of the advisory board that he was a member of and how often did they meet? Please clarify whether he was a PTSC employee as other likeminded posters have implied, and if so, what compensation package did he receive?

If you're going to imply knowledge of and ascribe attributes to people, please back them up with facts that support your statements. Certainly, I would share your concerns about Brian if I was provided with supporting information similar to what is presented by others when discussing the BOD and PTSC management. Thanks in advance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply