Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: As long as I'm putting in the time...excellent post, Fut!

@SEC investigation: IMHO it's the worst moment to propragate an investigation with a huge risk to jeopardize the potential of PTSC.

I will admit up front I am no expert on SEC investigations. But, if anyone thinks the SEC is going to use their resources to investigate PTSC because a shareholder sent in a letter stating there may be fraud, is sadly mistaken.

Anyone remember the Madoff scandal?

A security analyst named Harry Markopolos filed multiple reports over the course of several years with hundreds of months of analysis to the SEC detailing that fraud indeed had occurred. The SEC did nothing. Does anyone here have any analysis like that?

The SEC supposedly investigated the Madoff firm 8 times over a 16 year period and did nothing. 8 times!

In 2005, details about Madoff were given to the Wall Street Journal and to then NY attorney general Elliot Spitzer. Both did nothing.

Is this because Madoff was a Wall Street insider? Maybe. Would an investigation into PTSC be handled differently? maybe.

And people here think the SEC is going to hop right over to investigate little ole PTSC because of a shareholder compaint with no evidence of wrongdoing? Please.

New Message
Please login to post a reply