Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

FutTheWuk wrote:

:In addition, I've been posting on this board, and previously the Raging Bull board, along with Brian for about 12 years, give or take a few. In that time Brian has unsuccessfully tried to gain a BOD seat, unsuccessfully tried to change PTSC by-laws to require shareholder approval for the issuance of preferred shares, unsuccessfully tried to change the makeup of the BOD, and unceremoniously been dumped as the shareholder rep (once Pohl, Swartz' guy, was gone - any connection). So it seems he has been just as dismal in his performance as the people he berates"

This is one of the most inflammatory postings I have ever seen on this board. What have YOU done to try to help improve matters and mitigate losses and expenses?

Each BOD member claims to be what is essentially a Share Holders' Interest Trustee, as they are expected to be. Someone else can make up an acronym,

No matter how many votes a Share Holder Proposal gets (even 80%!!!) the BOD has however made it clear that it will ignore the will of Share Holders by stating that any Share Holder Proposal that even actually makes it to the Proxy and then is approved will be non-binding.
You cannot blame one person for trying to improve matters and failing on account of the BOD's abject hate of Share Holders (not Warrant Holders) and their well-being.

Take it back!

New Message
Please login to post a reply