Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re:. first things first....okay, I'll give you some wiggle room
Jan 17, 2013 12:36PM

I'm sorry, but this Ron post deserves a response.

Calling me a coward when I've displayed zero fear is a bit ludicrous. Then playing the "without proof" card when an equally effective approach would be for him to find one of his posts that says the opposite of what I suggest.

Please recognize that Ron has posted some 240 messages since 12/5/12. I've started my review, having read the first 20 or so. Unfortunately, Agora's "post history" function does not work, jumping from 2012 posts to 2004 posts, with no control until I get an "Internal Server Error" message. So I'll have to resort to using the discussion forum, and scan for Ron's posts. So providing the proof that Ron demands will take some time.

Back to calling me a coward (a clear violation of Agora rules); do you understand the meaning of the word? Have I display one iota of fear? Have I not stated my intent to search out that proof, if possible, again without fear? And wasn't it me who confronted Ron? The aggressor is the coward? Fear of what? Being wrong? It's happened before, but it will never happen again (Oops! well, there's one new one! LOL).

You say: "It's not that you "may" be wrong, Rick --- it's that you are wrong. Time to man up if you're capable of doing so, which I'm beginning to doubt." (this pertained to that one word "immediately", and nothing else). When have I ever hesitated to admit when I'm wrong? Heck, half the time it's me who points out my own error, and I typically explain in horrific detail how I managed to error. Now, when have YOU ever admitted you were wrong? Maybe once or twice? MAYBE. Your focus here was purely to demean. Did it buy you anything? Anything other than what your words say about YOU?

Namecalling. In my experience, when a person has no effective argument, they resort to namecalling. And from some 2,000 miles away? Who is the evident "coward"? Not to mention that he has only responded with an argument regarding one solitary word: "immediately". Everything else I confronted him with is ignored - out of fear? Again, who is the coward?

Of the 20 some posts I've reviewed (going oldest to newest), nearly half had to do with his IMO very fault opinion that PTSC should, dare I say "immediately", issue a PR regarding the MH2 success. IMO, this opinion is faulty for reasons I will elaborate in a later post. But I'll offer one key word to consider: Talbot.

More coming, but the namecalling deserves a response.

BTW, your responses to my posts directed at you provide EVERYONE a clearer depiction of your true character than I could ever offer. Namecalling, followed by a complete focus on one word, while ignoring everything else.

My apologies to the board, but such namecalling is totally inappropriate. Try arguing, if you can, but put the extremely cowardly namecalling to rest. It has no place here, or anywhere, at least among adults. While some of my comments may be considered "namecalling", at least they fit in the perception of many. It is how you come across to folks, intentional or not. Fix it.

SGE

Jan 18, 2013 02:12PM
Jan 18, 2013 02:25PM
Jan 18, 2013 03:36PM
Jan 18, 2013 04:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply