Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: showing 20-25 milion from Apple..? .. The question becomes/ Biajj/BaNosser

"Brian is refering to a shareholder hired representative to look into those dealings and decisions by the BoD in their relationship with DL/TPL/PDS to determine if our interests have been and are being appropriately looked after.. as is the BoD's fiduciary responibility... You are talking about Brian's appointment to the Advisory Board over 8 yrs ago.. which basically was imo a ruse by the BoD themselves in order to muzzle Brian... "

From a letter to the Shareholders by David Pohl:

"It is a pleasure to announce that Brian Boyajian, Esq., has agreed to serve during the initial term as our first shareholder representative. Mr. Boyajian is a California attorney and active PTSC investor whose communications have demonstrated a definite care and concern for the best interests of PTSC shareholders. He has shown a willingness to express his opinions in an objective and articulate fashion even when his views may differ from those of management or the Board of Directors, and we look forward to benefiting from his participation. To help achieve a synergistic diversity of input that will work to the benefit of the company, other members of the advisory board will also be selected to serve on the basis of their technical, business or financial industry expertise"

http://www.design-reuse.com/news/11072/an-open-letter-chairman-ceo-david-pohl-shareholders-patriot-scientific.html

With all due respect, it states Biajj agreed to serve as our first Shareholders Representative. I do not like bringing this up , but when Mr. Boyajian throws out suggestions about hiring a person for this position , I see red flags. Because, I do not remember him doing then, what he is asking for at this time. Just a thought . GLTAL"s and New Investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply