Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 25, 2013 02:49PM
Nov 25, 2013 03:17PM
Nov 25, 2013 03:30PM
Nov 25, 2013 03:42PM

I agree with Rick and John that the name "Apple" took the powers to be as a surprise.

Long ago I think even before the LaCosta dog and pony shm where 100+ shareholders were in attendance for the meeting and buffet lunch i had written off Leckrone as someone I would not trust or believe unless I could verify their actions or words by a third party. I came to that conclusion by reviewing all I could find on their track record in business - before they became our partner. From what I could find their business and fiscal track record was poor to say the least. Nothing has changed my opinion of the family and in fact their actions in general and their appearances and words at shm's since have solidified my thoughts (doubts) on their creditability and character.

For instance, (here is picky bit of trivia of little importance other then our money was supposedly spent), did we ever get a straight answer from the Leckrones or our Board on who and or why we owned a town house in London. (The tag along supposed answer was that it belonged to some lady (?) and not tpl or ptsc or pds and that we used it as our European office). Can anybody remind me how many European based businesses we have licensed.

Bottom line there is something about the Apple deal we will probably never know but I would love to spend a few of the dollars we actually have in the bank at this time on an auditor as I believe that below the surface of that deal we would find a worm or two. Fat chance an independent audit would be approved by the three amigos.

Sorry I could not be more helpful

marc

Nov 26, 2013 12:14AM

Nov 26, 2013 07:00AM

Nov 26, 2013 07:06AM

Nov 26, 2013 09:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply