Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Does Lincoln Ventures or Swartz Equity actually own shares anymore? Just looking at

edgar filings and sec form 4s.....they last reported about 6 million shares owned (1.6%) as of 2009. do we assume they still own shares because they still have a presence on the BOD? i am not sure lincoln and swartz still own shares....they made their money already and they seem too smart to watch 6million shares dwindle down to 4 cents. if they had any control over anything ptsc releated i would think that they would have put a stop to TPL or at least restructured the terms of our licensing agreement with tpl. i dont see a puppet master pulling strings and dictating ptsc policy outside of our BOD. from the ptsc side this was done already for s&l long ago. i think the current state of affairs for ptsc, post s&l, is all the doing of our BOD.

the only thing i can imagine that DL has over PTSC is:

1) ptsc was involved in a pump and dump to facilitate a high stock price for Lincoln and Swartz to exit.

2) ptsc knowingly allowed the company to be used as a shell for TPL in return for fat monthly salaries for doing absolutely nothing. And they did earn rather large payouts for structuring this lopsided licensing program with TPL.

to me it looks like PTSC's BOD sold us out for the steady flow of monthly paychecks. The level of incompetence defies logic and not taking any actions to rectify the problems with tpl implies a certain amount of impicit intention at the expense of the shareholder.

the bod abused their fudiciary responsibility to the PTSC shareholder, IMO.

teremoto

Mar 26, 2014 12:15PM
Mar 26, 2014 01:47PM
Mar 26, 2014 02:10PM
Mar 26, 2014 06:20PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply