HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 28, 2007 12:09PM

Sep 28, 2007 12:55PM

I've dropped in quite late in my observations today.  Noting that the volume is down substantially but still healthy,  it would seem that the asks are getting a little more possessive and the bids are being a little bit careful about jumping in.  It seems like a good point for some upward movement provided the asks remain stingy and the MM's don't come back to put the squeeze on the sp. ( I read that others have observed something similar.)

When I read from another poster about R.N. saying "don't worry, I'll get it" regarding the ramp permit, I wasn't very convinced knowing how slowly government wheels move.  I was pretty sure we couldn't be lucky enough to get it started this side of Spring.  I'm happy to say R.N. knew what he was talking about, and as it would appear, he has for quite some time and continues to do so.  I feel very confident through all that has happened of late with these very healthy results.  I've had to adjust my original naive expectations as I was anticipating something of the present results last June.  (Good training for the virtue of patience though).  R.N. commented that he wanted a steady and continuous rise in SP and by George if that doesn't seem to be presenting itself as the likely scenario at this juncture.  Unforeseen situations notwithstanding,  looking at the properties of NOT, I feel that this company will yield surprises and SP's beyond our "realistic" or conservative expections.  It will still take perhaps more time than we might hope for..... but on the other hand....

Sep 29, 2007 04:31AM

Sep 29, 2007 04:41AM

Sep 29, 2007 06:10AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply