HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Monday Evening Observations

posted on Oct 01, 2007 09:13PM

Thank you, Mining Junkie, I needed that. That was cold, harsh & awakening. And also intelligent, honest & logical.

Many posts here have mentioned the need to show tonnage, if we want to see an increase in SP. But this is the only one that's spelled out who and what we are up against. There's always two fences to every story/event.

I am still not worried because NOT will prevail. I saw this board show it's own power last week, when most put sell orders in at high SP. The SP increased by about 20-25 cents (correct me if I'm wrong). Mind you. the shorters quickly reversed that, showing their might. But this cannot go on forever. Eventually, we will climb this hill and move on to the next one. I truly believe this and will continue to hold my under 10 G core positon (avg. 21 cents).

All we need is for a few timely good NR, by our leader, RN, for the shorters to take a long hard look in the mirror and back off. Thanks to this board, I now know that something like that, takes time to unfold. I remember RN saying in his Broker Luncheon speech, "we are in the very early stages of this unfolding story", or something like that. Okay, I don't remember, but it was close to that, I think........So, this is really still the first stage of what, four? five ? We have a long way to go and again, I know that now because of this board. Misfit said about four weeks ago, look to the spring of 2008 and beyond (WF). Others have said as much as 2-3 years from now.

So, I'll just go back into the mode I was in for the last ten years (do nothing), but with a twist. I remember watching NOT rise and fall again last year and I did nothing. So, this time I've added since the DE news in August. And I'm starting to forget about missing last year (well, almost...).

And now, my favorite thing to do. Month ends ! Ugh........zzzzzz

New Message
Please login to post a reply