HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
am i the only one who seen pw post on the dill holes yesterday.made all the sence in the world to me.it showed why holes 3,4,6 missed it gave all the reasons.it is the formation of the ore body.it is an oval.thats why they went back to where they started and fanned out .why they gave us a true witdh of i think 51m on hole 7.i think RN called it the ring of fire because of it shape. its the cone of the volcaneno where it all formed in a ring of fire.they have a handle on it thats why they went back to the frist set up i am with passkey that we do know some what of a resouce already just by the drill holes and where they are.RN gave us the strike lenght of 500m already,some people on this form seem to forget really fast and then ask where oh where is this or, where oh where is that,its all asmoke screen folks.the profesionals are here people can't you see or better yet feel them.they are very very smooth,and they show up just in time to make you think.there is only the faithfull NOTS that i trust,and they have never left this form from the beginning.this VMS is something special they are very rare.i take direction from RN he will not lie to us!he never has and never will,he is a man of integrity.paliman
New Message
Please login to post a reply