HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good day again

posted on Oct 04, 2007 01:30PM

Wow, this is the first day since... I can't remeber the last day we only moved 2 cents from open to close. I guess back in August before all the hoopla when we were in the $.40's. Very good to see a nice even day between news.

Could this possibly be the first week with no NR since the same time period. Maybe they blew the wad last week and are still recovering. I know I am. With the way things went today, I would be comfortable waiting until next week for any more news. Long weekend and all, might be pretty quiet tomorrow. Big hunting/vacation weekend as well, all though I suppose many of the wall street crowd don't partake.

Not too happy about my computer at work the last few days. For some reason it is taking forever to check the posts here. All other sites seem to be ok, unfortunately I have even had to check at SH. The last couple days is the only times I haven't read every post each day since the beginning of Agoracom.

As always, a little off topic with not much useful info, but that seemed to be the norm for today (I did read all the posts once I got home today).

Happy to be here and see some stability today.

Long as always

lappeKman

P.S. Funny how someone was pumping hard (and buying NOT loads)during the run-up, buy buy buy... then (now) during the accumulation stage for the biggies it's all Mr. Conservative and "be careful". One more pro hard at work I suppose. At least he's got more savvy than the rest. Sometimes he does make some good posts though (I guess he has to gain a little trust eh?).

New Message
Please login to post a reply